Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every top club in Europe will meet his release clause, but the wages will be outrageous and the obligatory agent fee.

The rumours were he wanted 500k week, if his release clause is 75m, I can see him getting his wish on wages and probably more on top.

This guy is very special and whoever gets him will be getting 40 plus goals a season.

Every top club in Europe will meet his release clause, but the wages will be outrageous and the obligatory agent fee.

The rumours were he wanted 500k week, if his release clause is 75m, I can see him getting his wish on wages and probably more on top.

This guy is very special and whoever gets him will be getting 40 plus goals a season.

Yep a five year deal will cost around 130m plus his buyout of £65 and 20m for agent 20m for dad maybe a signing on fee for Haaland of 20m total 255m for someone of his quality his age we just have to be at the top of the queue for him!

We will regret not getting this guy if he goes to a rival, which he will.
Of course he will go to a rival,one that isn't bothered about destroying their wage structure.
I don't see City doing it,to be honest.
I'd take him in a heartbeat,but don't see our hierarchy thinking the same...just opinion.

Of course he will go to a rival,one that isn't bothered about destroying their wage structure.
I don't see City doing it,to be honest.
I'd take him in a heartbeat,but don't see our hierarchy thinking the same...just opinion.
Sadly I agree, I can't see us getting involved in a wages/agent fee auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.