Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

With regard to WWYWYWS chants...surely the riposte should be ' where were you when we were shit'...
A simple tune will suffice, how about to the tune of the Beautiful South's Rotterdam (Or Anywhere) ...

We got 30 thou for Macclesfield
30 thou for Stoke
40 thou for Wem-ber-ley
But a million went to York
A million went to York!

Maine Road was half empty many times....what's the obsession with attendances?

We have good support and have done for years.

Wycombe chanting wwywyws was proper funny. 5k average home attendance.
I’d prefer to just have the same fanbase as ever with fluctuating attendances depending on the game/competition/how recent the last game paid for was… than have a load of tourists filling the seats instead. I know the club would look at my view like I’m a mad man, but that’s the way I think haha

A simple tune will suffice, how about to the tune of the Beautiful South's Rotterdam (Or Anywhere) ...

30 thou for Stoke
40 thou for Wem-ber-ley
A million went to York!
Good chant that!

30 thou for Stoke
40 thou for Wem-ber-ley
A million went to York!
Nice one, we desperately need some new songs.

Genuinely curious, as I might have a small chance of relaying this to someone at the club...what does everyone think all the problems are currently re the matchday experience, the issues around attendance/atmosphere etc are and what would you do about them? All suggestions welcome.

The stadium announcer.

I went to the Wycombe game, 15 minutes to go and people started leaving. There was a kid sat opposite me and every person who left he said "sit down". I just give them the stare, probably too scared to start anything, but well done that kid. So much more a worthy supporter.
The jumped up little **** should mind his own business

Been saying it for years but if the transport around the ground wasn’t such a shambles I think the early leaver situation would improve. Isn’t going to happen though, sadly
Rubbish. The early leavers are early leavers.

Old Trafford in the 1960s and 1970s had some of the best public transport of any stadium but still had people leaving at 65 minutes to ‘beat the traffic’.

Did people complain about the transport away from Maine Road? I don’t recall any co-ordinated transport strategy back then. I would either go into the City Social Club or walk back to Oxford Road Station after a match.

Last Tuesday I gave Metrolink a swerve and walked back to my hotel. I saw vast numbers of buses lined up waiting for people to join them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.