Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Thanks everyone for the thoughts/suggestions. Somehow, weirdly, im gonna meet someone at the club tomorrow so ill do my best to relay as much of this as possible.
Hi mate, how did you feel the meeting went? Cheers for passing on the feedback, it's much appreciated.

Rubbish. The early leavers are early leavers.

Old Trafford in the 1960s and 1970s had some of the best public transport of any stadium but still had people leaving at 65 minutes to ‘beat the traffic’.

Did people complain about the transport away from Maine Road? I don’t recall any co-ordinated transport strategy back then. I would either go into the City Social Club or walk back to Oxford Road Station after a match.

Last Tuesday I gave Metrolink a swerve and walked back to my hotel. I saw vast numbers of buses lined up waiting for people to join them.
The metrolink can be a bit hit or miss, but I've said this elsewhere but the idea that City's ground is some atrociously served part of town is a bit of myth. If you leave at the final whistle you'll have to wait 20 - 30 minutes for a tram but there's 50k people trying to get back into town. When people talk about how bad the transport is I think they mean they don't want to queue for anything but I've not been to a ground in England or Europe where that's the case.

It’s not often I can’t find something on the internet. And the way I’m going to write it, won’t help me either. Does anyone know the name of the Juve chant, that goes....Juve.... Juve...Juve.... Without the song it’s impossible to explain what the chant sounds like. The Juve fans sing in it at every match. I’ve tried Juve chants/lyrics, but I can’t find it. I’m sure there must be some City/Juve fans who post on the forum?

The chant would be perfect for Ruben Dias.

“Ruben, Ruben, Ruben Dias, Ruben Dias, Ruben, Ruben, Ruben!”

I’ll keep on searching the interweb. I might get lucky?

It’s not often I can’t find something on the internet. And the way I’m going to write it, won’t help me either. Does anyone know the name of the Juve chant, that goes....Juve.... Juve...Juve.... Without the song it’s impossible to explain what the chant sounds like. The Juve fans sing in it at every match. I’ve tried Juve chants/lyrics, but I can’t find it. I’m sure there must be some City/Juve fans who post on the forum?

The chant would be perfect for Ruben Dias.

“Ruben, Ruben, Ruben Dias, Ruben Dias, Ruben, Ruben, Ruben!”

I’ll keep on searching the interweb. I might get lucky?
The only one I know of is forza juve ale

Great noise from City support today from kick off to final whistle. Bottle it or box it but somehow bring it back to The Etihad. Maybe a recording of today's support could be played on the sound system during home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.