Golf Thread

I think it's a bit lazy to say his heart's not in it. It's not lack of effort, he's just not good enough at the moment.
He’s still a top 20 golfer in the world so to say he isn’t good enough isn’t true. He’s just been shockingly bad in this Ryder cup and for me has looked beaten from the off in every session.

He’s still a top 20 golfer in the world so to say he isn’t good enough isn’t true. He’s just been shockingly bad in this Ryder cup and for me has looked beaten from the off in every session.

Yeah he's top 20 just about, but he's not playing down the local course, he's up against a bunch of top 10 players who are in form.

Fired up will do fuck all when consistently missing putts the average golf club pro makes 50% of the time

Rahm and Lowry aside the putting has been shocking. Hovland isn’t even anywhere near the cup for over 4ft. God knows what he’s seeing

Yeah he's top 20 just about, but he's not playing down the local course, he's up against a bunch of top 10 players who are in form.
Just looking at the world rankings and he’s 15th. 10 of the American side are ahead of him and the other 2 are just behind. Scary how good this American side are.

18 1/2 to 9 1/2 is the biggest win ever.

Not sure where Europe are going to get 4 1/2 points tomorrow to be honest! Rahm, Garcia...Lowry maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.