Harry Kane

All this talk about him being a different player for England.. have people forgotten he stunk out the Euros in an England shirt?

He's never delivered on the big stage, that's the truth. Puts out consistent numbers across a season but he's not a player for the big moments.

Some players fall off a cliff fitness and form wise as they close on their thirties, ageing very quickly overnight. It happened to Rooney. The warning signs are there for Kane too.

I think we narrowly dodged a very big bullet personally, and I think in years to come it'll be Spurs who regret this summer, not us.

truth being told Kane is more of a risk than Haaland would be , even though he is proven in the PL. Could have one or two bad seasons and when he comes out of it hes already 30/31 yo.
Haaland hasnt had a bad season or bad start of the season in the last 3-4 years and hes just 21

All kanes fault signing a long contract with a nod from levy the snake that he could go for a good fee! Then when the shit hit the fan he backed down! He should of gone on strike tell them ain’t training cause havoc! But he was more worried about his image! Well look at kanes image now his own fans wants him sold!

You think Harry Kane would only get 25 goals at City?

I’ve got some good news for you - Stuart Pearce isn’t manager anymore.

i don't see pep changing the team that many times just for kane to play as the lone striker to score 25 or more goals
plus city don't play that sort of football for kane to get in and around the box
in the past 5 years aguero scored 20 goals a season only 3 times in the premier league under pep and his system

with pep and the team its more about the whole team from midfield to the forwards to score the goals
we even did not play aguero as a out and out striker he had to work with the system...
the very best striker in the premier league for city aguero would not have scored 50 goals a season if he played every game just not going to happen.

30 goals a season in all competitions is pretty much asking to much for any striker in the modern premier league setup and with the standers we have today from the other clubs defenders ?

kane would never score 40 to 50 goals a season even if he was only aged 22 or 23 now at city
he would not get enough games to play and score in the first place ? the game has changed so much and everybody has to work the for the team in defending and nobody gets to be a fox in the box striker that just has one job

so kane would score 25 goals a season yes i think he would but so would any good striker at city
but them figures kane quoted in the neville interview nope never in this city team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.