Harry Kane

The 100 million Aston villa bent us over for Jack grealish says otherwise. Will always been a baffling transfer to me and ultimately one I wish we never made.
Thank fuck you've got nothing to do with transfers then because it seems you're one of those silly people who even after being presented with the evidence right in front of your eyes you're still failing to see his quality.
Top signing who will only get better and better leaving maybe 3 or 4 posters to carry on digging in with the notion he was a poor buy and being laughed at week after week.

Already decided you will always wish we never signed him? He's been here two months. Could go on to be a

Thank fuck you've got nothing to do with transfers then because it seems you're one of those silly people who even after being presented with the evidence right in front of your eyes you're still failing to see his quality.
Top signing who will only get better and better leaving maybe 3 or 4 posters to carry on digging in with the notion he was a poor buy and being laughed at week after week.
seen nothing to suggest he's going to be a club legend as one other poster put it, decent player but I'm far from convinced he's going to be worth the 100 million we've paid, and I'm not being "silly"
It's a valid opinion that many sensible blues hold ....why are some blues so uptight about this and being arsy, I honestly hope I'm wrong even though I was never for signing him ...why ?
Because he's a blue now obviously !

seen nothing to suggest he's going to be a club legend as one other poster put it, decent player but I'm far from convinced he's going to be worth the 100 million we've paid, and I'm not being "silly"
It's a valid opinion that many sensible blues hold ....why are some blues so uptight about this and being arsy, I honestly hope I'm wrong even though I was never for signing him ...why ?
If you stopped concerning yourself about his fee and this imaginary idea that he's got to justify it then you might be able to actually sit back and enjoy his performances and see that we've got a fucking cracker of a player.
Leave the jibes about overpaying to those who will have to sit and suffer another trophyless season whilst we continue to prove ourselves as the best in the world.

The reason I get arsy about it is because in only 6 games he's shown what a top player he is whilst there's still the odd blue scratching about to find faults.

This opinion is fine mate. What I'm objecting to is someone saying "I will NEVER understand why we paid that". It sends the message "I've made up my mind forever", which is just stubborn and deliberately miserable. Give the guy a chance and enjoy watching him try to fulfil his potential.

I really like him already because he's a constant threat and he pushes back opposition defensive lines. Small things that make a decisive difference compared to Raz in that spot, who too often breaks down moves by losing the ball when we're playing false 9. He's a pleasure to watch.

If you stopped concerning yourself about his fee and this imaginary idea that he's got to justify it then you might be able to actually sit back and enjoy his performances and see that we've got a fucking cracker of a player.
Leave the jibes about overpaying to those who will have to sit and suffer another trophyless season whilst we continue to prove ourselves as the best in the world.

The reason I get arsy about it is because in only 6 games he's shown what a top player he is whilst there's still the odd blue scratching about to find faults.
Not concerned about the fee Phil...it's the clubs money and are entitled to spend it how they see fit because they are the people in charge, I personally don't think he is worth it that's all.... some people here think he's world class or going to be world class and he's worth the fee ....only time will tell , but let's not all bicker and fall out about who's right or wrong, I sincerely hope if he plays tonight he out shines their three so called superstars !

This opinion is fine mate. What I'm objecting to is someone saying "I will NEVER understand why we paid that". It sends the message "I've made up my mind forever", which is just stubborn and deliberately miserable. Give the guy a chance and enjoy watching him try to fulfil his potential.

I really like him already because he's a constant threat and he pushes back opposition defensive lines. Small things that make a decisive difference compared to Raz in that spot, who too often breaks down moves by losing the ball when we're playing false 9. He's a pleasure to watch.
Fair enough Dobsy

Good post,and most of us don't give a fuck he cost 100m.....it wasn't his doing,it was his alleged buy out,and our club believed he was value for such.So far he is proving that to be a very good decision.

.....but he's the highest goal scorer in Arse/Spurs derbys, which is what you replied to....guess you didn't look in too much detail ;) ....just saying.
his record is 2 nd best overall vs Arsenal..think he has a slightly better record against Leicester......but lets face it....Arsenal arent a big team anymore....and certainly not int he last few years......

We’re you away the days they taught sentences and capital letters?
OMG.. you are funny..we're means what ?? we are? because even then makes no sense ?? Do not preach to me about spelling or capital letters, my old man did that enough !!!
We used terms in medical notes for people like yourself. 40W. Slightly dim.
Can not be arsed arguing with Blues to be honest.. I did not start this..but if you wish take it offline, please do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.