Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
better numbers than Mbappe, haters gonna hate

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_220016.png
    IMG_20210926_220016.png
    843.5 KB · Views: 92
We need a superstar signing. One to sell shirts to tourists..
This lad is it! He will be amazing in this team. Whoever gets this lad will be dominating for years to come. Let’s hope it’s us
Not Dortmund though! :)

In a serious note, we need to realized that no single player can help any team to dominate for years; even Messi still need good team mates around him (and Messi is one of the best in the history). This is team sport after all.

Not Dortmund though! :)

In a serious note, we need to realized that no single player can help any team to dominate for years; even Messi still need good team mates around him (and Messi is one of the best in the history). This is team sport after all.

That's right, but we have everyone else.

We need a superstar signing. One to sell shirts to tourists..

This is exactly what we don't want

This lad is it! He will be amazing in this team. Whoever gets this lad will be dominating for years to come. Let’s hope it’s us

This bit however is correct

I can’t believe this trolling is still going on lmao
Nothing to do with trolling my opinion
...simply really you have a different one and are obviously desperate for him to join
I hope he does buy like you say further down everyone will be in for him abs he will have his choice
Maybe he didn’t commit a foul and did bully Dias
However he didn’t score or play for the winning side
Let’s see where he ends up
If the reputed 800k a week is true it won’t be at the Etihad
Like I say hopefully we get him

A mate of mine who follows Dortmund reckons he's turning into a bit of a ****. Acting Billy big bollocks around the club.

Rags it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.