Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Baffles me that Sterling gets starts. Offers nothing, not even a good attitude. If his heads elsewhere shouldn't even get a spot on the bench. Bernardo wants to leave and still puts a shift in every single game. Fuck him off to barca for 50m+

Hope you're not busy on Thursday nights in the spring!
We'll win the group, no need to worry about PSG thought they got lucky 2night...we're by far the better side, not that important a game 2 night imo, beating Chelsea last weekend and beating the scousers this weekend are the ones to win and its 1 done 2nd to come on Sunday. Next 2/3 wins in the champions league will see us qualify..... Unflappable

If you hit the bar twice in 2 seconds from 2 yards out, you really don’t deserve to win. We’ll win the last 4 games and finish top regardless. On a side note: Ander Herrera is such a twat.

Can't really fault the performance, we weren't clinical enough but I thought we were the better team.

If we had to lose 1 of our 3 games this week I'd have picked that one.
Proud of the team tonight. We were clearly the better team and should have won the game but for the only Bernardo poor connection of that magnitude we'll ever see from him. PSG - a multi-billion pound team parking the bus at home like Spurs - and BT celebrating the result!!!! We carved PSG open numerous times but went for the delicate finish when a toe bang into the roof of the net would have been better. Would Humphrey and co be as upbeat about Liverpool losing to a big hitting team after being the better team ? We know the answer. If we get outplayed by a better team - fair enough, but no club side on the planet can outplay us - when we're all fit. Yes, we had a rare shocker in last year's Ch League final, but we are the better team.

….in a one off game.

But over a season it usually means you win around 70% and at least 2 trophies.
We already had official three games without scoring this season. Against Chelsea we “deserved” but was a lucky goal. Can’t ignore this

I know everyone will talk about needing a striker, and that's fair, but ultimately a decent chance fell to one of their central midfielders and he buried it, whereas our central midfielder missed a much easier chance
Miskicked scuffed assist. Lucky to get the chance albeit he caught it well. Any semi pro player should be able to hit a scary shot at goal - that's why they get played for playing footy. Pep, quite rightly, expects all of our outfield to strike a decent shot at goal and given our goals record we usually tick that box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.