Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk seems to be about the big bad scary Anfield crowd and how it will be the difference

i think it will definitely be attacked. The thick scouse fuckers will film it and it will end up all over social media hopefully giving sky no choice but to show it and show them pricks up for what they are. And I agree if it is attacked again we should turn round and fuck off! Saying that though criminal damage is now fine as we saw with the rags riots
If the bus is attacked simply refuse to play the match, or arm the bus with blue dye water cannons. At least they won't have to go to work the next morning, scouse cunts

Hopefully no team talk needed tomorrow... we need to smash them and shut their disgusting fanbase up

I'm married to one so a draw would be the ideal result for me, for marital harmony but I want to destroy the fuckers...

I'd taka 0-1 though ;-)

View attachment 27399
Gag her then give her a donkey punch from the boys in blue.

I think grealish could get at Milner big time if he’s playing RB. Foden can too of course but grealish was excellent vs azpilicueta last week
Depends whether the cheating ref allows him to get away with continually chopping him down. He’ll book Milner in the 92nd minute

Hopefully no team talk needed tomorrow... we need to smash them and shut their disgusting fanbase up

I'm married to one so a draw would be the ideal result for me, for marital harmony but I want to destroy the fuckers...

I'd taka 0-1 though ;-)

View attachment 27399
2 0 City and a divorce sounds like a great double to me.

Edit I am loving the fact that Bluemanc100 has liked this post

Last edited:
If the bus is attacked simply refuse to play the match, or arm the bus with blue dye water cannons. At least they won't have to go to work the next morning, scouse cunts

We now know that there is no punishment for a game being abandoned due to crowd disturbance from home fans after the Rag / Dipper charge of the Zebras.

It's like the haka in rugby now. The media are trying to sell it to us as something they think we all admire, rather than something that in reality we all detest.
Simply giving one team preferential treatment.
The song makes me sick between Dippers and Celtic up North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.