It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say this, but who is there?

Real Madrid, are skint and benzema is in the form of his life

bayern, potentially but I doubt they spend the extra 30 mil to secure his signature that’s not their style

psg, not with neymar, messi, mbappe, Icardi

nobody is in a position in the premier league
Rags can always find money to spend. They may also have Pogba’s wages freed up. Hopefully the return of Ronaldo will make it more difficult for them both financially and playing wise.

Rags can always find money to spend. They may also have Pogba’s wages freed up. Hopefully the return of Ronaldo will make it more difficult for them both financially and playing wise.

Pogba will sign new deal with United, and Madrid are not skint ( Based on their +150m bid for Mbappe last summer ) .

you say this, but who is there?

Real Madrid, are skint and benzema is in the form of his life

bayern, potentially but I doubt they spend the extra 30 mil to secure his signature that’s not their style

psg, not with neymar, messi, mbappe, Icardi

nobody is in a position in the premier league
If available....rest assured every 'big' club will be interested and ill be as creative as possible to get the deal done.This kid is almost a unique opportunity.

I do think we are best placed though,and Haaland should understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.