It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS. I hope we'll ignore all these rumors and do our best to get Haaland.
Salah is an amazing player ,no doubt, but theres no telling how long he will still be ay the top. He will be 30 yo soon, he could go into injuries and end up like Aguero.
Haaland is the one player we need up front. We've been linked with Salah, Lewandowski etc. They are amazing players no doubt but in Haaland youre covered for the next 5 years or so, you're getting the future Ballon D'Or

Completely agree. I just hope the board see it that way. I’m worried they’ll either baulk at the costs involved in any Haaland deal, or genuinely believe Torres and/or midfielders trying to fill the 9 role are good enough. I’m hoping the fact we went after Kane shows we won’t be satisfied with what we have.

The very top teams need a world class goalscorer. We’ve won what we have despite not having one but I think with a proper striker we’d have won the lot last season. Those two shit games against Chelsea still annoy me. Not only that, we can’t keep relying on midfielders to do a striker‘s job every season. Has to be a good one though, no point getting someone like Ollie Watkins for example, we absolutely must sign Haaland to stay the best team in the league and hopefully in Europe. Got to spend what it takes to get the best.

Any clinical striker eager to learn will be fine, I'm not getting hung up on the Haaland or no-one (no-one is a ridiculous over-reaction).

I‘d agree but who else is there that’s clinical enough, and potentially available?

Lewandowski too old.
Kane, I think we’re done trying for him.
Mbappe, not interested in us, only wants Madrid.
Salah, no chance scousers would ever sell him to us.

Darwin Nunez, Dybala, painfully average at best, not worth signing, no better than Torres. Neither of them score enough goals.

I‘d agree but who else is there that’s clinical enough, and potentially available?

Lewandowski too old.

Darwin Nunez, Dybala, painfully average at best, not worth signing, no better than Torres. Neither of them score enough goals.
There may have to take a punt on someone, Haaland isn't a guarantee whether its Nunez, Isak, Adeyemi, DCL, Vlahovic, Osimhen, En-Nesyri, Abraham etc. All a tier down from Haaland but who isn't in the world right now. There are options about that could do numbers with the service the team puts on, We should absolutely go for Haaland, but we should also have a Plan B this time. :)

It won't happen but even theoretically turning your nose up at Salah is amazing - just imagine how much it'd piss the dippers off!

Lewandowski too old.

As usual....our players under rated, every Tom, Dick and Harry over rated.
They are not 'no better' than Torres.....they are nowhere near as good ;)

It won't happen but even theoretically turning your nose up at Salah is amazing - just imagine how much it'd piss the dippers off!

We took Mahrez from Leicester city, and It didn't work out so well I think.

He was one of the best players in the league , but in different system he couldn't repeat his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.