Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are posters getting stressed? Uby said it’s done in January and he got his info from 93.20blue.
This is as done as a done thing that lives at 10 done street in doneville...

How do you know Fernandinho will retire at the end of the season?
I don't, but he will be 37 and his contact was only for another year. If fern could go on for another season it would be great but time waits for nobody.

Yeah but he's proved his worth, he's been in two Super Bowls, winning one, in four years.

I think the problem people have, well i do, is that it's a lot of money to pay straight off the bat, to someone who hasn't yet proved he can do it in the best leagues and in the biggest games.

I agree that Haaland is banging them in for fun, but it's in the Bundesliga!
Are we ignoring his CL goals for some reason?

Who the fuck said anything about getting Vlahovic over Haaland because Rodri might get injured?
the implication in your post was that we can't spend all the transfer budget next summer on haaland because of the small chance that a player does an ACL.

500k is a lot of money, he'd be the top earner, but it's hardly something that we absolutely can't fathom or manage, i'm sorry. there is absolutely a deal to be made at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.