Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that proves it then he cant run 10k in a match :)
He doesn't need to, especially in a less counter attacking side, he needs to move enough to keep passing lanes closed and be ready to pounce on a bad pass or loose touch. We're not looking for a Tevez, that lad might have put the yards in but his pressing was fairly abysmal.

He doesn't need to, especially in a less counter attacking side, he needs to move enough to keep passing lanes closed and be ready to pounce on a bad pass or loose touch. We're not looking for a Tevez, that lad might have put the yards in but his pressing was fairly abysmal.

I was joking :)

He is exactly what we need.

@aguero93:20
ok another myth busted,
the myth haaland isnt built for pep, hes too big to close down.

match v Stuttgart this season

30 attempted tackles with 19 successful and therefore was more successful than any other player in this game.

He covered a distance of 9.9 km during his total playing time in this game. In doing so, he had a total of 33 sprints.

that is some numbers for a big fucker who cant close down :)

He’s big, he’s strong and he’s mobile - but to have a long career he will need to adapt. Remember early Shearer at Blackburn - rapid and strong... By Newcastle Shearer was no longer rapid just strong ( and a bit of a cheat). Haarland has everything but he may not keep the pace - playing in the firing line he will take a pummelling - particularly if he comes here with Oliver and Taylor looking the other way.

Let's just get him, we can worry about if he has to adapt at some point in the future, er in the future !

Khaldoon, please whatever it takes, make this deal happen, we are desperate for a world class striker, today (Leeds) showed just how much!

At least 2 or 3 of those 28 shots we had today end up as a goal if they fell to Haaland. This is the position we have neglected for the past couple of years sticking with an injury prone Aguero and a very inconsistent Jesus. Signing Haaland would solve this immediately and the position sorted for the next 10 years at least

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was with Kev this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given

Heard a snippet today that I'm gonna share. If its bullshit then so be it, I'm only passing on what I was told

I know somebody who I know for a fact knows KDB and is on first name terms with him and his wife. Kev told him about the new contract and about Sergio leaving before they were announced. I was with this lad this morning and he says that he was at Kev's house this week and he told him that Haaland is a done deal

As I say... don't shoot the messenger.. only passing on a bit of info that I was given
I don’t know why people get so het up over itk’s or what not. Thanks for the info and if it’s wrong then so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.