Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Their team is decent, their fans are still stuck in League 1 though every game they fucking whinge at the ref worse than anyone else we play besides Everton maybe. You're shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cringe.

Pep said some interesting stuff about Foden , about how Brighton plays, about Graham , about why they were better in the 2nd half and we had a bad half an hour.

Cheers for the upload I enjoyed that. PEP is a class act.. a genius and a very intelligent football man. Legend. Make the most of him. Loved that game today. Total football.com

No on their forum they are just slagging us off. Few examples below from the twats.

’City fans are shit and always have been. That will never change no matter how many billions their dodgy owners plough into the club’

‘The funny thing about City fans is the more blood money they spend the more they turn into United fans’

’They didn’t like me reminding them their club died 10 years ago and we beat them 3-2 and nothing would ever change that - something about a red card and he didn’t touch him and something inaudible in northern… Cheerio - you lost your soul lads’

’Singing a song about a billion in the bank - bellends’

’Rarely get involved in threads like this but they are a classless bunch of *****’

‘They are just a little club who are living off dirty money. Most of their so called fans never went before the money poored in. Self entitled wan*ers the lot of them’

Amazing what jealousy can do to people.
Gotta agree, the billion in the bank song is fuckin awful, not even funny, cringeworthy.

But, if we're a little Club wtf are Brighton?
It's a Pier FFS.

I was there today, sat in the Brighton end. I agree with the comments about “small time” etc but they are pretty harmless and benign crowd at least where I was sat. Within 5 minutes some woman behind me had offered me a square of dark chocolate because it’s “good for your heart” and the bloke next to me said “oh are you supporting City, well good luck to you”
Ha ha, that's cos he knew you took chocolate from the mad Brighton poisoner woman!

No on their forum they are just slagging us off. Few examples below from the twats.

‘They are just a little club who are living off dirty money. Most of their so called fans never went before the money poored in. Self entitled wan*ers the lot of them’

enjoying this one. As someone who spent their 20s living in Brighton I can say with confidence that this lot struggled to fill the Withdean at times.

A lot of the fans I know who go now are all ex rags and dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.