Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

As reported today, it gets misconstrued by other fans.

The Hove fans misinterpreted the song as arrogance, or the 1 who posted it on the fan forum did at least.

Other fans don't get the irony.

Should change it to "Utd win fuck all with half a billion of debt""
Can understand your point of view. We as City fans understand it and that's the main thing. Fuck what the rest of other clubs fans say, Either way they hate his with a passion so nothing changes.
That tune would be good too though :)

Some of the football in the first half was ridiculous, even by our standards, not sure about the second half, but I think it was an exercise in game management, and Brighton realised they could press us better, last 15 minutes back to our best at managing the game.

Agreed their goal was coming but, big BUT, why before the goal we are all over the place, after they scored, we reverted to default and they barely got a touch?
Agreed. I think they were just trying to preserve energy being a bit tired after CL game. But, if you want to manage the game, a certain amount of possession is necessary and we gave up too much. When they saw a bit of danger, they got out of bed and put a bit of effort in by which time brighton were flagging a bit.

As reported today, it gets misconstrued by other fans.

The Hove fans misinterpreted the song as arrogance, or the 1 who posted it on the fan forum did at least.

Other fans don't get the irony.

Should change it to "Utd win fuck all with half a billion of debt""
Why should we give a fuck if thick, bitter haters are too stupid to understand it?

Agreed. The Rags sang it for ages when Hughes was in charge of us and we were down near the bottom.
I like the song to be honest it's a typical city song, Rubbing it back in the rags faces. Most successful club in England in the last decade whilst they are trophy less in the last 4 years :)
Spot on

Yeah but does Potter believe he can manage a top side also will players believe in him when we got through a bad spell? This is the problem giving managers like potter a top job!
I believe Potter knows how to coach proper football. Players would spot that after one session, just as they see through the bullshitters.
Years ago, Martin O'Neil said:
"John Bond spoke to us for 45 minutes and said nothing."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.