#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing that is totally underappreciated about phil is that, his body position is always perfect. compared to say sterling whose body position is always incorrect, basically all of sterlings troubles with dribbling, passing, shooting comes from his body position. phil has no such issues and is david silva like in that aspect.

I sometimes can't believe how lucky we are with Foden. At 21, he's already one of the best players in the world. His passing, his movement, his touch, his dribbling, his shooting are all incredible. He works hard and has great stamina. He can play in many positions. And he plays for City. Not just that, but he's a fan like us - he plays here because he loves the club, not because we paid a massive fee to buy him.

We are so lucky. I just wish he'd get a decent haircut.

Might sound a bit weird, but I'm kind of really glad we didn't get Kane tbh.

The reason being, I'm really looking forward to watch this guy player in the false 9 a lot this year.

I'm 100% getting ahead of myself, but this is kind of giving me the same vibes as when pep moved messi into that position.

Might sound a bit weird, but I'm kind of really glad we didn't get Kane tbh.

The reason being, I'm really looking forward to watch this guy player in the false 9 a lot this year.

I'm 100% getting ahead of myself, but this is kind of giving me the same vibes as when pep moved messi into that position.
Exactly i fell the same I did some research on it look at my explanation below.

I looked closely into this and researched how messi evolved his game into an F9. at 2007 when he was 19-20years, he showed no signs of being a F9. in 2008 in some games he played like a false winger who first starts in the wing and then drops into the middle while the striker eto interchanging between the wing and striker. in 2009 he was still a false winger but this time alves was like a winger and ibra was the forward. it was not until the 2010 season at the age of 23 did he actually become a F9 where he both was able to play-make and get at the end of things as a striker. so it took him a good 2 years to learn the role fully. I have linked videos of messi showing his evolution in that role.

I predict and expect it will take foden the whole year to learn the role and make movements like a striker like you indicate. last game he made the perfect move where he played in Jack and almost got on the end of the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.