United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason they haven't actually sacked him yet is that they don't want to lumber a new manager with the fixture list they have coming up. This could get even uglier for the Norwegian paperboy. They have 2 tricky-ish away European ties to negotiate as well as games against us , Spurs & Chelsea before the beginning of December.

I also see Gary Neville bemoaning that he's getting pelters for sticking up for his mate. Guess that's what happens when you sell your soul to become the voice of the common fan and when you give that up it comes around and bites you on the ass.

I think the reason they haven't actually sacked him yet is that they don't want to lumber a new manager with the fixture list they have coming up. This could get even uglier for the Norwegian paperboy. They have 2 tricky-ish away European ties to negotiate as well as games against us , Spurs & Chelsea before the beginning of December.

I also see Gary Neville bemoaning that he's getting pelters for sticking up for his mate. Guess that's what happens when you sell your soul to become the voice of the common fan and when you give that up it comes around and bites you on the ass.

Neville is a hypocritical Cnut. He was proved incompetent as a manager, so has no legitimate basis to criticise OGS.

It seems the talks have just begun and are going on still with other coaches. To salvage this unfortunat situation, United might do City a favor and get Rodgers. The two are made for each other. His mentioning 'character' and combining that with 'United DNA' should do wonders for their PR machine.

Neville is a hypocritical Cnut. He was proved incompetent as a manager, so has no legitimate basis to criticise OGS.
I have zero desire to back Neville but I don't see how the two things are related. He can be capable of making legitimate criticisms and at the ake time not be capable of doing any better himself. All of us on here will have criticised a city player or the manager or dof or whoever at some point and it will likely be valid criticism but we wouldn't be capable of doing any better ourselves.

Hehe on edge of Wetherby/Leeds with no internet... Mrs Moon working upstairs, no pics and nothing iffy!!!! Oldest pub in country and 4 plastic rags in tap room with me.....so tempting....one turned off after 15 mins, one had 1-4 & cashed out, one moaning the pub was full of plastic dips from caravan site up the road on Sunday with no self awareness....etc. all think Conte is the answer. I may have to join the conversation but I'm trying not to be too cruel.
Thought the Jerusalem in Notts was oldest in country? Could be a conversation starter..

I have zero desire to back Neville but I don't see how the two things are related. He can be capable of making legitimate criticisms and at the ake time not be capable of doing any better himself. All of us on here will have criticised a city player or the manager or dof or whoever at some point and it will likely be valid criticism but we wouldn't be capable of doing any better ourselves.
Not sure I agree with your last point. I won the champions league with City on FM. So far Pep/players have not achieved this feat :)

Maybe I could send my CV into the Rags when ole goes? I am pretty sure that’s how he got the job in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.