United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyous occasion though it was yesterday, I have to say I am very disappointed United didn't win. Seeing them get stuffed was obviously great fun, but Liverpool and Chelsea are our rivals, and to be honest I would probably have enjoyed seeing Liverpool getting reamed, even more. I can't stand them either, and in fact I probably hate them more these days.

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!

Impossible to hate anyone more than the rags.

I have zero desire to back Neville but I don't see how the two things are related. He can be capable of making legitimate criticisms and at the ake time not be capable of doing any better himself. All of us on here will have criticised a city player or the manager or dof or whoever at some point and it will likely be valid criticism but we wouldn't be capable of doing any better ourselves.
He’s a self obsessed calculated wanker who tries to portray himself as a man of the people when in reality he’s doing it for his own financial benefit.

It's great laughing at united. But I hate Liverpool more these days. The bus lunacy went way too far imo. The fact that it was quickly swept under the carpet made it worst still. Worse than the countdown banner even imo.
No doesn't even come close to all the years of being fucking patronised pitied and laughed at I will never hate any club more than the rags

Thought the Jerusalem in Notts was oldest in country? Could be a conversation starter..
Tbh a few are mentioned including The Bingley Arms where I read it on their website, where I was is 4th in this list Jerusalem is 7th.

Anyway back on topic...SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.