United (A) Post Match Thread

Back in work on Tuesday. Keeping my powder dry until Tuesday. Then...... BOOM!

I thought it was a fucking disgrace, he was trying to hurt De Bruyne, you could tell by the snarl on his face. This poser doesn't like losing Ok, but to then resort to these antics
is the behaviour of a thug.
I thought exactly the same, can you imagine if if the situation had been the other way round & KDB had done that on the posing tosser, constant playback on sky asking for a ban, Match of the day would have made a big fuss about it instead of which its been ignored & swept under the carpet like it never happened,
That bastard was out to really hurt KDB & he should not be allowed to get away with it.

Well, they got taught a lesson yesterday didn't they, complete dominance from the lads. Shame the scoreline didn't reflect the one sided affair.

QUOTE="worsleyweb, post: 14337628, member: 25627"]
We have played 6 of the top 11 away in our first 11 games. But for those stupid dropped points we would be very strong favourites.
[/QUOTE]
Chelski and dippers at home are the crucial games imo.
Win those and the title stays with us.

Tyler showing his true colours with that arrogance statement when Bernardo backheeled the ball

I was fuming at this, Ronaldo does average 3 a game

it was other way round with the swamp bouncing and one of theirs does that it would be “ all the party tricks are coming out now “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.