United (A) Post Match Thread

I honestly think that game was the easiest derby win I've ever seen, even in the 6-1 they put up a fight and had chances. Just so easy.
I heard they had the lowest amount of touches they've had in an opposition box against any team since the stat started being recorded. Never a threat

I can’t help feel sympathy for OGS - that interview was clearly painful for him - its awful to watch someone suffering so whatever team you support
I have supported City my entire life. Even though I am a pacifist and a humanitarian, to watch anyone associated with the scum suffer always brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye.

The last 35 mins was piss funny. Even funnier that they seem happy enough to plough on with Ole regardless of them not even reaching the heady heights of mediocrity. Must be the sign of a true big club, settling for being utterly outclassed.

Brighton were 3 down against us at half time and gave it a go. They completely gave up. Fucking embarrassing that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.