United (A) Post Match Thread

At the start of the game I was looking for a good performance from our centre backs. I still don't know if they had a decent game or not, as I didn't see that much of them, apart from when they joined in the goal celebrations.
Other than that save off Jason Grimshaw, Ederson could have made himself a brew to pass the time.

At the start of the game I was looking for a good performance from our centre backs. I still don't know if they had a decent game or not, as I didn't see that much of them, apart from when they joined in the goal celebrations.
Other than that save off Jason Grimshaw, Ederson could have made himself a brew to pass the time.

Candice Stowe likes this post.

That was the most one sided game, never mind Derby I've ever seen. 0-2 was a travesty as I think 0-8 was a fair score line. I'm not joking either.

When people talk about MOTM, there's absolutely no dispute between reds or blues that it was De Gea. He pulled off several too class saves to keep it respectable. When reds and blues all agree that De Gea was MOTM in a Derby, at home it's clear the manager has got to go. I don't think they will sack him this week, but this result will have sealed it. They are nowhere near us, but that XI they had out isn't that bad.

I thought Rodri had an immense game. He is so underrated, always available to take the ball and just moved it on. Rarely loses it either. I'd love Bernardo to stay, his attitude is unbelievable, it's hard to tell he wanted a move! Foden and Cacelo absolutely annihilated them. Walker was his usual self, is there a better right back in the world? Stones and Dias were solid again and I think Stones did more dribbles than Ronaldo!

I thought it was the best performance I've seen from us in a long time, everyone was world class. If we can play like that in the big games we will have a VERY good season.

We have now played all pre-season title challengers away from home and taken seven points , and we are now only a couple of points behind Chelski , apart from Torres we have a virtually fully fit squad ,so its looking rather good .Apart from the Laporte brain fart game against Palace and the Spuds game with eight players unavailable our performances have been decent.
The doom and gloom that descended on here after the Palace game appears to have lightened after going to the top of our qualifying group in the Champs league , winning a derby and closing the gap to Chelski.
The way we toyed with the Rags today only emphasised what a complete football team we are, god help the rest of the league if we do sign a world class striker.
Haarland £150m. Cheap at the price. £25m pa for 6 years for ffp purposes.

The more you look at the replay of Ronaldo's challenge on KDB, what was his intent if it wasn't trying to do him?

The ball was long gone, KDB was already down, it should have been a straight red, chalk that up to another weak decision from the weakest ref in the league.

You can feel free to change weakest for many other words.

Last edited:
The more you look at the replay of Ronaldo's challenge on KDB, what was his intent if it wasn't trying to do him?

The ball was long gone, KDB was already down, it should have been a straight red, chalk that up to another weak decision from the weakest ref in the league.

You can feel free to change weak for many other words.
Cowardly challenge and a straight red all day every day

That was the most one sided game, never mind Derby I've ever seen. 0-2 was a travesty as I think 0-8 was a fair score line. I'm not joking either.

When people talk about MOTM, there's absolutely no dispute between reds or blues that it was De Gea. He pulled off several too class saves to keep it respectable. When reds and blues all agree that De Gea was MOTM in a Derby, at home it's clear the manager has got to go. I don't think they will sack him this week, but this result will have sealed it. They are nowhere near us, but that XI they had out isn't that bad.

I thought Rodri had an immense game. He is so underrated, always available to take the ball and just moved it on. Rarely loses it either. I'd love Bernardo to stay, his attitude is unbelievable, it's hard to tell he wanted a move! Foden and Cacelo absolutely annihilated them. Walker was his usual self, is there a better right back in the world? Stones and Dias were solid again and I think Stones did more dribbles than Ronaldo!

I thought it was the best performance I've seen from us in a long time, everyone was world class. If we can play like that in the big games we will have a VERY good season.
Why they have not sacked the little fella is beyond me, it goes far deeper than what he did as a player and what a nice bloke he is.

There is a cancer in that club, from top to bottom, they are a top class manager from mounting a challenge, so why don't they get one?

Ferguson is the answer for me, he is still the main man at that club, hence the reluctance of ex players to criticize and call the club out.

As long as that old fool is alive and still allowed inside that club, all is well and the rags will never challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.