United (A) Post Match Thread

I'm a City fan and a football, fan so I only relaxed at the 93rd minute, but I keep having these flashbacks to moments that summed up the game. There was a moment in the first half, I think?, where they got a freekick, by the time the replay had finished we somehow had the ball again and were attacking. Fucking beautiful.

I really can`t understand the sad Mooners who insist that we be called our full name Manchester City !!
Seriously who gives a flying fuck if they call the Rags "Manchester United" as its a fucking lie anyway !! Manchester my arse United.
Been a City fan nearly 60 years and always been proud to be called a Man City fan and whenever I`ve been asked who I support its always been Man City.
FFS some of you need to grow a pair of hairy ones and don`t worry what the bastard media calls us ... as long as its not personal insults or racism.

I work up and down the country with different lads on the course every day, when they ask who I support I say City, no clarification is ever needed

Happy Sunday Blues.

I never tire of that smug feeling on a Sunday after winning the Derby.

Not sure if its an age related thing these Days.

There was a time it was the biggest game of our Season.

These days it is the biggest game of the Rags Season..... Hahahaha

"You've seen the Champions Now fuck off home "

He also knows he made a mighty fuck up going back there, the club will never return to the top during his remaining playing days and he knows it so much.

The twat is hurting and hurting badly, and how lovely it is to witness.

To me that shows how much Pep hates the twat and I for one have never been in the camp that we "nearly signed him",Pep would have put paid to that nonsense.

It wasn't too long ago when they blasted glory glory Man United at full blast through the speakers into our corner to try to drown us out , I don't know if it happened yesterday.
Not yesterday. But I remember them playing the full range of nursery rhymes and other shit stuff when we were kept in after the League Cup semi in 2010.

To me that shows how much Pep hates the twat and I for one have never been in the camp that we "nearly signed him",Pep would have put paid to that nonsense.
Just seen that nasty arsed tackle on KDB.

Missed that yesterday, Sky Rag sycophants don't like to replay certain stuff when it comes to their darlings.

will be Reciprocated in kind i hope.

We controlled the game throughout, a masterclass in tactics. I was disappointed we only scored two goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.