United (A) Post Match Thread

Bernie S clearly enjoyed it, Grealish will learn from the bench , Pep is the best manager on the planet, were the foul on KDB be the other way round hed be off, he also needs more protection, he really reminded me again of Colin Bell yesterday. Micah is delerious, Neville +Keane squirming amongst the reality that utd are at least 5yrs+ behind us on the pitch

Great post.

All i said to one of the shitbag's yesterday was "don't worry i think you will stay up" he was nearly in tears the mard arse twat.

That's the difference. The majority of our fanbase has been raised facing adversity, pain and disappointment. Even us old buggers who remember the successful Bell Lee and Sumnerbee years suffered more years than we had success. The majority of their fans took the easy option and jumped onto their successful bandwagon, as a result they have no backbone and can't handle failure.

That's why I hate them so much and why no mercy should ever be shown to that shitstain of a club and their brain dead gutless fans. That banner alone was enough to make me hate them. Never forget at that time they were light years ahead of us due to pulling away during our yo yo years in the lower leagues and the new premier league and nailed on champions league money every year. They were winning trophy after trophy and while it's fine to give your closest rivals some stick that was below the belt.

Then we had Ferguson's sneering contempt for us. His noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime comments sum him up perfectly. A bully fine when he's picking on a weaker opponent who can't fight back. As soon as we could he did what all bullies do, he skulked off crying it's not fair anymore.

As for their fans the majority are glory hunters who latched onto their success to make their own inadequate lives appear better. They thought it would never end. They stood on a sugar pedestal of glamour and glory with no solid foundation and now the rain has melted it away they are lost.

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none
UTT6QbG4EPOIE.gif

Watching it again sober today. One of the best moments was when Ronaldo thought he was thru but was flagged offside which drew a cheer from blues and in frustration he then boots the ball away with a flounce which drew an even bigger cheer.

One of those irrelevant little moments that bring you such happiness :-)

During the week I had, as usual, allowed myself to be mildly spooked by the pro-rag media after their unrivalled performance at WHL and their superb result against Italy's fifth best. My nerves calmed quickly and I was already at ease by the time Bailly hacked us into the lead. It was obvious by then that the only one in the stadium who knew what the rags were supposed to be doing was Pep and he knew exactly what to do about it. OGS looked as though the goings on on the pitch were nothing to do with him, his players looked confused and actually dizzy by the time we took the lead so that they had no idea what they should be doing and s had no idea at all what their teammates behid them were doing. I was enjoying it thoroughly even after only 6 minutes. What impressed me most was the discipline of our players, especially Phil Foden, who kept his instincts to run at them in an attempt to rip the buggers to pieces to make sure we always remained in position and dared them to play football without a ball. Pep was understandably delighted after the match, not because he had come up with a novel brilliantly conceived plan because what City did was, for Pep, fairly obvious stuff, but because every player had obeyed his instructions and played as they were instructed to the letter. This was the most comprehensive stuffing of the Old Trafford goose I have ever seen and it was made sweeter by the fact we never got out of first gear and spent 90 minutes enjoying ourselves.

Watching it again sober today. One of the best moments was when Ronaldo thought he was thru but was flagged offside which drew a cheer from blues and in frustration he then boots the ball away with a flounce which drew an even bigger cheer.

One of those irrelevant little moments that bring you such happiness :-)
but not a yellow card

That's why I hate them so much and why no mercy should ever be shown to that shitstain of a club and their brain dead gutless fans. That banner alone was enough to make me hate them. Never forget at that time they were light years ahead of us due to pulling away during our yo yo years in the lower leagues and the new premier league and nailed on champions league money every year. They were winning trophy after trophy and while it's fine to give your closest rivals some stick that was below the belt.

Then we had Ferguson's sneering contempt for us. His noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime comments sum him up perfectly. A bully fine when he's picking on a weaker opponent who can't fight back. As soon as we could he did what all bullies do, he skulked off crying it's not fair anymore.

As for their fans the majority are glory hunters who latched onto their success to make their own inadequate lives appear better. They thought it would never end. They stood on a sugar pedestal of glamour and glory with no solid foundation and now the rain has melted it away they are lost.

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none
I remember there were bunch of sikhs rags who use to sit behind whiskey nose dug out but are no where to been seen after he left .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.