Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc_mcfc90

Now I know I am expecting a lot of abuse for this.

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!
B3843A00-3DF0-469C-94AE-5273BF4DD880.jpeg

Have you lost your mind???

He's quite possibly the laziest player I have ever seen on a top flight football pitch. No amount of coaching is ever going to change that.

200w.gif

But surely Pogba could do a job for us,
I hear the man that paints the sidelines is due to retire soon. Other than that job, I cannot see any other vacancy at the Etihad suitable for Pogba's skillset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.