Climate Change is here and man made

I'm a little conflicted but tbf nuclear submarines use these similar types of power plants and they seem safe...?

We need to find alternatives to fossil fuels whilst we improve renewables so I can see the logic in this, so it'll be interesting to see if they pass the regulatory stage.
The cost of security alone will be huge...

Installations will have to comply with NISA 2003 legislation which will be hugely expensive to implement. Can't really put a figure on it, but it won't be cheap.

Installations will have to comply with NISA 2003 legislation which will be hugely expensive to implement. Can't really put a figure on it, but it won't be cheap.

Obviously they need to be located sensibly and as protected and secure as you'd want and imagine. But surely they've already thought about that and costed it in.

Anyway, we'll see when it goes for approval.

I think it's a decent short-to-medium-term solution to some of the emission problems that we still have.

Lots of jobs too, especially in the north, for the manufacturing.

I'm open minded about it.

Apparently, it's a medical condition now!

The article is misleading but can't see what the problem with the Dr's assessment.

Poor air quality and high temperatures can worsen existing health conditions or vulnerability.

If there is evidence that supports that it was caused by anthropological climate change, which I believe there is, then climate change induced condition would be an appropriate description.

Crazy shit happening in British Columbia, hopefully they don’t get a really hard freeze on top of everything else

The article is misleading but can't see what the problem with the Dr's assessment.

Poor air quality and high temperatures can worsen existing health conditions or vulnerability.

If there is evidence that supports that it was caused by anthropological climate change, which I believe there is, then climate change induced condition would be an appropriate description.
I like the idea of not acknowledging when environmental conditions can lead to illness, standing in the ashes of Pompeii with a clipboard going "all these people seem to suffer from a very similar lava-based disease."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.