10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
some very good points made Lauz. My main thinking is we brought him thinking Bernardo was leaving. but seems like now he has been forced into the left wing to get playtime and also because sterling is in shit form.

Or maybe he is been get alot of game time to force him to adapt pep game quickly. It will be better for him in the long run even if at the start he is not doing it well for City.

He doesn’t, in the grand scheme of things, as you alluded he doesn’t impact the areas where this will suddenly just manifest goals...

that being said, I also think a recognised 9 changes his threat by default, as he’s quite cute at getting into areas, which are currently restricted by predictability on our part

will he be a 15/20 a season midfielder?? I don’t see it, not consistently anyway... I’m still a bit at a loss at ‘why’ but Pep is a bonafide wizard and if he wanted him, then his vision will invariably materialise!

I agree a 9 and a left footed full back might change the dynamic ( but probably won't happen)

Pep likes a a challenge, so it will be interesting.

His relationship has now made it onto loose women ffs
So he’s gone from a 10 year relationship, to some z list celebrity to loose women (plural??) in a week???

No wonder he’s fucking injured. Guessing it’s a groin strain from too much shagging

This is showing expected threat, or xT, which I had not heard of until now. I don’t subscribe to The Athletic, so haven’t been able to read more than a few sentences of this but if anyone does, this article might explain what we are looking at. Or it might not, I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.