West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A familiar tactic - wonder where that came from? Step forward Kevin Nolan who's part of the coaching staff at WHU, and made most of his impact having been expertly trained by Fat Sam at Bolton, where he was often seen obstructing goalies at corners. He scored loads of goals as a result.
Good tactic. If is ain't broke, why try fixing it? If you can get away with it, good for you. Goalies become very obsessed with the guy in front of them, at the expense of doing their job properly.
Yep remember Allison against West Ham a few weeks back. 2 out of the 3 goals came from corners where he was obsessing over the attackers stood on his toes and got under the ball on both occasions. Ederson will have to be on his game.

Could be tricky.

Coming off a European game with a bit of a thin squad, up against a team who gave us a game last season.

Any win would be very valuable.

Tough game, same side that finished Wednesday's game bearing in mind Kev, Foden and Grealish are not fit. Early goal would be great and hopefully Raz can make it a 4th goal in consecutive games.

I am a bit brave saying this after the Palace debacle, but I dont think this will be as tough as many here believe. West Ham are a decent team, fairly well coached, but their league position over-states their quality IMO. They were easily second best against Wolves last week and I suspect their bubbling is bursting a little. Also, anyone who watched our performance against PSG has to be a little scared shitless - without 3 of our first team offensive lineup.

It
I am a bit brave saying this after the Palace debacle, but I dont think this will be as tough as many here believe. West Ham are a decent team, fairly well coached, but their league position over-states their quality IMO. They were easily second best against Wolves last week and I suspect their bubbling is bursting a little. Also, anyone who watched our performance against PSG has to be a little scared shitless - without 3 of our first team offensive lineup.
It's whether we can put in another top performance again though, with just four days recovery. There's no way we'll replicate Wednesday night's game, feel free to come back on here and hopefully tell me I was wrong Sunday 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.