Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of spains best performers currently and one of only a few who can play as a striker for us really well. €50m? And how are Barca wanting to pay? Free paella for a year?

I'd be shock at that fee. But if we end up with someone like haaland or Frenkie De Jong for a small outlay in his place, not a bad deal.

If his heart is not in it, a straight swap for F. de Jong, an ideal long term replacement for Gundo. Another Neville 'Clone', Otherwise Barca can F.O
I cant see them going for a straight swap, now maybe if Sterling was thrown into the pot as well we may be talking but I cant see us letting two forwards go for a midfielder when we are already without a striker.

How would we feel about letting Torres go and then picking up Vahlovic or whatever he's called for the £40 million being banded about yesterday?

Not happening, not for 40m.

I'd be underwhelmed personally. Not by vlahovic, the one in one out up front where we are light regardless if which one of them would fill the role.

After what happened with Eric Garcia.

Tixi refused £10,000 000 to let him go on a free to his beloved Barcelona months later

* Feran will probably end up at Barcelona on a 5 year loan deal, us paying 90% wages, with a view to buy.* Sarc

Seriously though....I hope our owners don't let us get ripped off here by the Barcelona sycophants..

Feran is one of the hottest properties in World football.

The transfer fee should reflect this.

In my opinion De Jong in a straight swap deal would reflect his true value.

Not recouping our outlay with a little bit of cream on top as a sweetner,

I am not to fussed if he goes. Shame we won't get to see what he could become with us but i am not exactly cut up by it. What strikes me is how can they afford it, i thought they were in serious financial trouble, the sort they can't magically get out of with some last minute bail out by the banks etc?

I’ll be honest I’ve not even thought about the lad for weeks. Forgot he even played for us. He signed during a spell when we couldn’t go to games, I’ve seen him live about three times so I feel like I have absolutely no connection to this player whatsoever.

If he goes and even if he goes on to become a decent player, I don’t think I’ll be arsed one bit.

I don't get why some fans are so invested in how much we'd get for Torres. We'll get as much as Txiki and Pep think is good for the team/club.

Generally, only people who mistrust Txiki and Pep are worried about our transfer business. It's been mostly great so far, especially since Pep's arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.