Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read reports that the fee will be £40m. That's far too low but we always seem to sell players on the cheap so wouldn't surprise me.

I don't get why some fans are so invested in how much we'd get for Torres. We'll get as much as Txiki and Pep think is good for the team/club.

Generally, only people who mistrust Txiki and Pep are worried about our transfer business. It's been mostly great so far, especially since Pep's arrival.

Personally for me it's because

1/ I think he's going to be a very, very good player. He's going to be as good a striker as Suarez. £40m in this market is not reflective of that. To your point though I do trust the club on valuation.

2/ there's an emotive element with certain clubs who've publicly disrespected City in recent years. Barca can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned. This is why you don't have fans running the club.

For some reason I’ve never really rated him, I’m not sure what he actually brings to the team. He’s not very quick, doesn’t dribble past anyone nor have any physical presence. We could do a lot better, Vlahovic or especially Haaland.

I’m sure the club will get what they believe he’s worth, I think Txiki is far too professional to do Barca any favours. If he is sold then I’m certain City will get a good deal, either a player coming here or some deal with Barca in the future we won’t be aware of. I trust our board to do what‘s best for the club.

I've read reports that the fee will be £40m. That's far too low but we always seem to sell players on the cheap so wouldn't surprise me.
Problem is with our connection to Barca we kiss there arse and let them get away with murder . If they want Torres they can gave him but they pay him he premium for him :

ferren benches dani olmo and oryazabal for spain. both are quoted 70m plus by their clubs and city selling torres for 50m. is this a joke?
actually they start along with him. morata is his competition in the striker spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.