It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this earlier, and we could be in for an interesting and unusually active summer next year, with as many as five or six players likely to move on - I could see any of Laporte, Ake, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Torres, Sterling, Mahrez and maybe Bernardo leaving us.

We need a striker, a defensive midfielder and a left back for sure - maybe another centre back if both Laporte and Ake move on.

We could really do with Pep signing an extension, as convincing the very best to come to us with the manager likely to leave after one year might be difficult!
I think a striker is probably are most urgent requirement at present. I notice an increasing differential in GD with Chelsea & Liverpool and that could be a factor come May. I haven't checked the stats' but I think City have been top goal scorers over the last few seasons. We are winning games and keeping our place within the top 4, but a striker who can add a few more goals to our wins would certainly help.

Where are Barca finding 50m from?.... never mind 70m
Tbh I have no idea about their finances..People are claiming they are broke as fuck, since they recently had a 487m loss + massive wages etc..But I have also seen people claim the worst is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.