Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

the second half was fantastic from us. they caught us switching off after the break but how we battled after that and completely repelled wave of pressure and completely smothered them says to me the character of the team and how we will be only one winning the league in the end.

If he becomes one of our most important player in the next five years and is central to us winning multiple trophies, becoming a City legend in his own right, will you come back and say you were wrong? Or do you not think he's talented or commited enough to excel at a world class club?
Your support is an absolute disgrace, thick as mince, utterly
He loved that screamer from Bernardo though.. he would have loved nothing more than score tonight against you lot
Likely to not be a squad player salty
Was fearful after the 1st half we would get a 4 or
That’s what sets us apart from them horrible twats . SWP’s return playing for Chelsea against us . Got the ovation the lad deserved .
I've no time for Villa in any way. Apart from the obvious lot nothing would please me more for them to get relegated and sink down the leagues and disappear forever.
As Villa fans are we supposed to be happy about losing our best players to city all the time ? ie Barry , Milner, Delph , Grealish ? How are we supposed to build a team to compete if this keeps happening? City didn’t need Grealish .It’s easy for city fans to applaud ex players as when you move players on you are bringing in world class players to replace. UTV

Team was held together today by Ederson, Dias, Rodders and Bernie. Some of the others need to realise what 90 minutes effort means. Good efforts too by Ake, Zink and Dinho bearing in mind their lack of game time

65% possession and 60% of the fouls. Opposition fouling themselves again? I'd like to see other teams' possession stats compared to their foul stats. I'm convinced we are shafted regularly. My Rag son-in-law tried to convince me that the number of penalties MANUre were delivered was a measure of how often they got in the opposition penalty area. Wonder why that doesn't apply to us? I mean, we scored two tonight and Dias was outside and Bernie barely stepped in. Do we ever get inside the opposition area, or are we just ignored when it comes to penal offences outside of our area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.