#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really deserve MOTM (Bernardo) but the first goal is the hardest and most important, and the fans were singing his name all match, so I can't blame Alan Smith for giving it to him.

Everyone's enjoying his comeback. Well, nearly everyone.

Good showing. So much better on the right than the left where he constantly has to think about how he's getting it to his only foot capable of kicking the ball. Really liked that run where he didn't stop still as usual and pushed forward and shot, it was straight at the keeper and a routine save but the intent was there. Much better than Villa in my eyes where I thought the praise was a bit much. Looking a threat again and back in the reckoning for regular starts.

Didn't really deserve MOTM (Bernardo) but the first goal is the hardest and most important, and the fans were singing his name all match, so I can't blame Alan Smith for giving it to him.

Everyone's enjoying his comeback. Well, nearly everyone.
I personally think he was poor. He had many promising situations but made poor decisions in the end. He was on the break against the center back at least 4 times but was poor.

And people thought he was a £40mil player.. there are some right clowns on here at times.

I personally think he was poor. He had many promising situations but made poor decisions in the end. He was on the break against the center back at least 4 times but was poor.
He made some poor decisions but that’s always been part of his game. He’s doing a lot of positive work atm and I’d rather concentrate on that after a poor spell in his career with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.