#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game, improving over the season slowly making me think he had a mental block over the last year and a bit affecting his game, I think he has openly mentioned this.

No more LW though, he is so good on the RW.

If this means Jesus has to play Striker and LW, and no longer RW then so be it, we have 2 other players who are great there.

Saw both the best & worst of him today. Looks so much better on the right and scored a goal but I lost count of the number of really good breaks that broke down when he got the ball and was completely indecisive, leading to the move ending.

Compare that with Jesus' tremendous first-time ball for Bernardo's goal on Wednesday.

Saw both the best & worst of him today. Looks so much better on the right and scored a goal but I lost count of the number of really good breaks that broke down when he got the ball and was completely indecisive, leading to the move ending.

Compare that with Jesus' tremendous first-time ball for Bernardo's goal on Wednesday.

Yeah he was very good today but I imagine Salah in that position he would go past the player or try! Maybe it’s a peps training where he tells players to keep the ball at all cost so instead of trying to get passed a player he puts his foot on it and passes back! We can’t complain though with what we have won under Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.