Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of making arguments about wanting competitive balance in the league, motivated by the fact your own team aren’t winning it every year!

Please, feed me more posts where rival supporters argue that the league is uncompetitive. They are making my day!

Because what the scousers really want is for the league to change hands every year? A bit of competitiveness? Don’t make me laugh! They want to win it every year just like every football supporter. Unfortunately for them, there’s a better side. If they were in our position it would be “their rightful place” to win the league. Didnt they listen to their manager? God’s a city fan

The irony of making arguments about wanting competitive balance in the league, motivated by the fact your own team aren’t winning it every year!

Please, feed me more posts where rival supporters argue that the league is uncompetitive. They are making my day!

Because what the scousers really want is for the league to change hands every year? A bit of competitiveness? Don’t make me laugh! They want to win it every year just like every football supporter. Unfortunately for them, there’s a better side. If they were in our position it would be “their rightful place” to win the league. Didnt they listen to their manager? God’s a city fan
They didnt moan when they were way ahead of the pack in the season they won it , neither did the pundits , us on the other hand they scream unfair

Some of them even think we haven’t had any tough away fixtures and we get more home games than everyone else…
7FE03E3B-2E65-474E-BC35-A0BCC44703E8.png

Seem a few of them calling that deal dodgy. From a club that Sold Solanke for 20 mill after scoring 1 goal and Brewster for 25 mil who had barely kicked a ball for them I am not sure where they stand
Yeah Solanke and Brewster were clearly worth the same as a guy with 21 goals in 99 PL, CL and La Liga appearances, plus 12 in 22 for Spain, including a hat trick against a full strength Germany

Why is anyone surprised at a load of cult following City hating morons having the opinions of amoebas, given to them by the cult, without questioning the veracity or said opinions. Just cunts being cunts.
Fuck them, their team, their manager, their club, their city but most of all their cuntish fans.

Do you think that any of them know that this "great" squad of theirs was built off of a Criminal hacking breach of City's system?

That these melts who moan about FFP slaps-on-the-wrist for City actually did something themselves that should have had the perpetrators ('Pool) doing prison time but got off with a 1M fine?

A 1M fine to use City's scouting to assemble a PL & CL winning squad.

And yes, I'm only re-stating this for the losers from RAWK who lurk here to be reminded of the Criminal acts by their club on City which was arguably the foundation of all of their recent successes.

Or do they know Liverpool FC have been using criminal laundered money via shirt sponsorship to strengthen their team and squad.

It’s not dirty oil money, it’s dirty criminal money. #criminalsportswashing

1640799233481.jpeg

The Contradiction Cult… The Hypocrisy Posse!

Blame every Liverpool defeat against any team on City’s spending despite Liverpool having a bigger pool of money to spend than City because their revenue is higher.

Moan about City’s squad and how it’s unfair when Liverpool only spent £11.5m in the last transfer window despite, again, Liverpool having a bigger pool of money to spend than City because their revenue is higher.

Question City’s spending and moaning that they can’t compete with it despite Liverpool earning £1.45bn in revenue in the last three years alone and never questioning the owner or the board on where that money goes at their club and why it isn’t invested in the squad like at City.

Moan about City spending “oil money” despite City not spending anything over the TV revenue money in net spend each year since 2013.

Moan about “oil barons” and “human rights abusers” when Liverpool’s major sponsor laundered money for terrorists.

Oppose Rail Seating coming into the Premier League for years while the entire Kop stands up at every match.

That last one is f*cking brilliant. Bravo!

It made my blood boil when they wheeled out you know who, ranting about safe standing, whilst seeing the whole of the KOP stand every home game, which they never talked or complained about In public.

Some of them even think we haven’t had any tough away fixtures and we get more home games than everyone else…
View attachment 32988
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans.
I feel about 80 IQ points thicker just from reading that
How do these specimens manage to even tie their shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.