Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

We weren’t at our best. Easy to admit. And even we aren’t we are too good for Arsenal.

Arsenal played some good football and looked sharper. No wonder as they had the full week off and played at home.
Still did not managed to beat us fair and square.

We normally are up against referee and linesman. Today it looked more neutral. We should’ve had a penalty in the 1st half when Jesus was clearly held back (we were given a penalty for that when we played Leicester). It WAS a clear penalty in the 2nd half. And who can moan in all modesty about the red cad?
I’m sure we won’t see this ref for a long time. But I thought it was a pretty decent performance.
It wasn’t the refereeing decisions that made us win the game. Arsenal have to blame themselves.

And who would’ve said we would’ve won even without the sending off?

We won. Arsenal played good. We didn’t. But we won. And tomorrow I can sit back and relax. And see what the rentboys and dippers will make of the gap we created

Would love to be a blue walking out of that stadium today, the tarquins and their half empty stadium can poke it.

A lot of screaming about cheating and VAR helping City out, who are the new utd btw getting all the decisions.

Odd that they have all failed to mention that two of their players went and scrubbed at the penalty spot, a dirty cheat in cricket once did something similar and he got a ban for 3 matches.

Last edited:
Peter Walton tying himself up in knots trying to justify the decision.
It was worse than that - Walton tying himself up in knots trying to justify the VAR decision while simultaneously trying to hint at the fact that they were the wrong decisions. The commentary and punditry were both shockingly biased. Joleon didn't offer much in the way of a City perspective either.

My stream packed in right at the death when we had a break three against one, wtf happened there , how did we fuck that one up. It died when Sterling passed it to Mahrez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.