Ake
Zinchenko

Rodri
MCatee
Foden

Palmer
Jesus
Sterling

Laporte has left the country so he's definitely not playing on Friday. I wonder if Stones is going to slot in with Ake and maybe Zinchenko to LB?

seen that on Instagram. Strange move as they players get a week long break in a month. Although he has played 6 games on the bounce so maybe due a break.
Don’t think there is any reentry issues from Spain right now but could have went to France? Leaving the squad bubble is risky right now. His post just says “home”

anyway i can see us playing ake and a youth CB so he mustn’t be required.

Steffen
Walker
Ake
Mbete
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
McAtee
Gündogan
Palmer
Grealish
Sterling

Highlights from their 5-2 win over 2nd place Northampton yesterday (Sat 1st Jan):

Needless to say, watch out for the lad with the pony tail who scored 4.

Awful defending...Pep will go ballistic if we did that...oh and that celebration.

Keep the faith
In pep we trust CTID
I'd trust Pep to order me a chip muffin and not have eaten any of the chips, but with these Cup games, Cup Final in this instance for Town, a mixture of kids 'n returning players, never having taken the field before, conjures up a feeling of Wigan on a cold wet evening with The Alty Tit waltzing around with the whistle, desperate to flourish a red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.