Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Nothing bothers me

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • Nation state club

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • Forgot - Oil club!

Votes: 38 8.6%

• Total voters
Alan Green punted that for years. He is a journo and could easily have looked up Mansour's record as an investor. No excuses for the lying dipper.
The whole ‘getting bored‘ thing has always amused me. For anyone who loves football, owning your own football club, especially a PL one, has to be about the most interesting and fun thing you can do, as well as being an unbelievable ego-trip. It must be an incredible thing to do with your time. Never ever a dull day. I know I’d absolutely love it, especially the ego-trip part!

Anyone who thinks that could ever be boring clearly doesn’t really like football.

What about "buying the title"? This was put to me a number of years ago by a Port Vale supporter.

Port bloody Vale!

I used to hear in the pub “you cannot buy a title!” In 2010.

Then same idiots 2 years later “you bought the title!”
We invest in quality, rags splash out on rubbish.

Anyway, football these days is a massive, massive business. Any business needs investors. It's how you use the investment that counts. And City didn't have the self-propagating wealth of the self-appointed cartel.

That due to our unlimited funds we've bought some of the best players in the world. That gets brought up by lots of dickhead journalists, I'd just like to ask them of which supposed best player in the world we've ever bought. Kev is the only one who I can think of who was very highly rated at the time on the top of his game at Wolfsburg.
Just another lie from these parasites

As a city fan of a certain age I find it frustrating that there seems to be a new breed of fan that don't seem to have a clue about football.

I watch with amusement on Twitter etc fans coming out with all sorts of crap and when they confronted they go round in circles playing city bingo. Think it was yesterday a Barcelona fan had a go at City on twitter it was pointed out he was wrong, he then started posting pictures of empty stadiums, having no history. When it was pointed out to him that our clubs origins are 20 years earlier than Barca's. He then decided he meant history in the champions League. A competition they only won for the 1st time in 1991 and can easily qualify most years as since the inception of the cup in the 50s there have only been 6 different winners of la Liga where I'm the same period we've had 16 different winners.

Unfortunately we have to accept that there not only exists the fans of clubs who have only known success and can't cope with failure, but also the new breed whom the media know that anger creates clicks and take anything that they click on as 100% truth.

Sadly we'll be able to defeat this ignorance so do what we've always done and embrace it. from we never win at home, whatever year it is and we're still here to city's going down with a billion I'm the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.