It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older players are in much better shape these days and keep themselves in fantastic condition. I'd be happy with Lewandowski - he must have at least two or three years left at the top. He'd be a great mentor for Delap too.

However, that would have to be our 2nd or 3rd choice after Haaland and Vlahovic.

I think Pep picks Lewandowski over Haaland and Vlahovic. I don’t think pep cares about age. Pep loves Lewandowski if even a hint from Bayern that they would let him leave for a reasonable price due to his contract Pep will want him. With Peps contract running out Lewandowski could be his final piece to win us the champions league before he leaves.

he probably wanted Kane for the same reason.

Tbf, a week ago, Christian Falk confirmed there's interest in Raphinha by Bayern. He's generally reliable for Bayern news. Seems like the interest depends on what happens with Coman.
I heard from a source at the original club of Raphinha here in Brazil who has a stake on his next transfer and will use the money to plan their next squad already. To be honest, I only went to check after a major Brazilian journalist had broken the story a few weeks ago

I think Pep picks Lewandowski over Haaland and Vlahovic. I don’t think pep cares about age. Pep loves Lewandowski if even a hint from Bayern that they would let him leave for a reasonable price due to his contract Pep will want him. With Peps contract running out Lewandowski could be his final piece to win us the champions league before he leaves.

He wanted Lukaku before he wanted Kane.

Lewandowski is just the bollocks,best striker about,yer pep would deffo choose him over any for sure

I don’t think the club wants someone of his age range though
I disagree,hes the best striker about an fit as a fiddle,scoring over 40 goals a season,hes on 28 already this season,leadin goal scorer in europe,but i dont think its if the club want him or not that matters,its if bayern let him go ,which is unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.