Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scouse Cult really are obsessed by City. Their need to question everything about City is not healthy to say the least.

Screenshot-20220107-101907.png

I'm waiting for the illegal Liverpool player data hacking and money laundering Standard Chartered articles to follow.
In trouble for our "Oil Money" Now in trouble for "Renewable Energy" money.

In trouble for our "Oil Money" Now in trouble for "Renewable Energy" money.
When are their fans going to start questioning their owners? They seem to think that not investing in your football team is a virtue. Spurs and Newcastle fans would disagree. It's an act of stupidity for a club in the top 6 and it ended Arsenal's reign as a top 4 club under Wenger.

Liverpool have a great football team but their squad age is 27.5 the 4th highest in the Premier League. For context City's average age is quite high at 26.9 and Arsenal the lowest at 24.2 years. Burnley is the highest at 28.9 years.

RAWK is gold where we are concerned. They say we don’t matter to them, but they’re all talking about after being pre-programmed to say at the end of each post ‘but they don’t matter to us. Their achievements are not real. They’re cheats’

I’d hazard a guess that we do indeed matter to them, a hell of a lot!

RAWK is gold where we are concerned. They say we don’t matter to them, but they’re all talking about after being pre-programmed to say at the end of each post ‘but they don’t matter to us. Their achievements are not real. They’re cheats’

Living rent free since 2008

What a bunch of lying cunts they are.
Of course it matters to them.
How could being prevented from winning the league not matter to you!
Only an idiot would say that.
Just underlines what a delusional bunch of cockwombles they really are.

Your loss then. McCoist spent the entire match praising us and was also complimentary to Swindon HexwS the opposite of all the rest.
The commentator could have said the City team cost .... he didnt he said they had *** number of international caps between them.
So it seems but on the law of averages and from previous commentary on all platforms it didn't start well so they lost me and a dare say a few others.

As Hoddle would say it's a loss loss situation.

Liverpool have a great football team but their squad age is 27.5 the 4th highest in the Premier League. For context City's average age is quite high at 26.9 and Arsenal the lowest at 24.2 years. Burnley is the highest at 28.9 years.

City's average age is relatively high mostly on paper: due to players like Carson and Ferna who start mostly on the bench.

We have 4 important players who are 29 or older: Walker, Gundogan, KDB and Mahrez.

Compare to Liverpool: Alisson, VVD, Matip, Henderson, Thiago, Salah, Mane and Firmino, i.e., 8 potential starters. Only both FBs, Fabinho (turns 29 this year) and Jota are U29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.