United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d get the little Lego workmen on site, then I’d knock it down, and use all the bricks to build a supermarket.

One can never have enough supermarkets!
We have just had a Lego type supermarket available at Countdown supermarkets in NZ for every $20 purchases.
I've packed up my sets and posted them off to the Theatre of Crap, Trafford.
Should be enough bricks there for a decent sized stadium.

Yeah,seen it on TV last night.
Sad fucker was sat there in a rag tracksuit.
Should have been a West Brom tracksuit.
He was a better player there.( utd3 wba 5)
Go back to your roots Robbo...
Next Newcastle Utd manager after Fast Eddie gets the sack?

Last edited:
I've noticed that the MEN calls the rags, "Manchester *n*t*d, us, Man City.
It was always just City and United in the MUEN until the internet made the paper's website read around the world.
I read somewhere that the rags using 'Manchester' all the time is a device to put them at the top of all Internet searches with Manchester in them including searches for things like Manchester Airport, City Council and even for us. Its a bit niggling especially as they are not in Manchester.
They should be top search item if you type in the word 'shite'.

With the world cup later this year it'll be interesting to see how many of their duds will be selected for England. Personally I think none of them deserve to be anywhere near being considered for selection.

With the world cup later this year it'll be interesting to see how many of their duds will be selected for England. Personally I think none of them deserve to be anywhere near being considered for selection.
When was the last time an England squad at a major tournament didn’t have a united player?

I've noticed that the MEN calls the rags, "Manchester *n*t*d, us, Man City.
This allegedly is what the rags push. That way when a stranger is googling something Manchester University, airport, etc Manchester un***d comes up as one of the first suggestions. It's basically product placement.

Edit just seen @Bonzo Nododo post.
Great minds and all that

When was the last time an England squad at a major tournament didn’t have a united player?
Probably never, but this current crop are absolutely shite with zero form so it'll be interesting to see the squad when they play their next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.