Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with them and they absolutely call everybody “lad”. The younger females even call each other “lad”.

Never once heard any of them say “la”.
My once beautiful small town here in the heart of Cheshire (Winsford) way back until the early `60`s with its population of just under 7000,then became an overspill town.
We hit the big time due to its location, not too far from the M6 and companies from both Liverpool and Manchester were offered big money to relocate to Winsford, thus bringing in thousands of Scousers and Mancs into our likul old town.
Never once have I ever heard Scousers use the word "lad" as its even used now as "la" ... seriously SR, and its a standing joke as even the older generation of Scousers still use the word in my local of 50 years.
The fuckers get everywhere ... except out of town.

My once beautiful small town here in the heart of Cheshire (Winsford) way back until the early `60`s with its population of just under 7000,then became an overspill town.
We hit the big time due to its location, not too far from the M6 and companies from both Liverpool and Manchester were offered big money to relocate to Winsford, thus bringing in thousands of Scousers and Mancs into our likul old town.
Never once have I ever heard Scousers use the word "lad" as its even used now as "la" ... seriously SR, and its a standing joke as even the older generation of Scousers still use the word in my local of 50 years.
The fuckers get everywhere ... except out of town.

Thats quite bizarre mate. I actually worked in Winsford for 6 months last year with a team that featured several scousers of various ages. They used “lad” to the point I wanted to throw most of them out of the 2nd floor office window on a regular basis!

The PCR tests are done by independent labs and can't be faked, so the "faked positive" conspiracy from yesterday can fuck off (who could have seen that nonsense collapsing at the slightest look?).

Testing negative after you've tested positive is not suspicious, it's what happens to every single person who gets covid.

The only important bit of information is when the 3rd round of tests was done relative to the match.
Nobody outside of Liverpool is aware of the full chain of events, and critically when they knew the apparent covid cases were false positives, hence the calls for an investigation.

If other clubs - who know much more about the testing regimen than anyone on here (including yourself by the way) - are uneasy about the situation, then it suggests that there are questions to be answered.

The PCR tests are done by independent labs and can't be faked, so the "faked positive" conspiracy from yesterday can fuck off (who could have seen that nonsense collapsing at the slightest look?).

Testing negative after you've tested positive is not suspicious, it's what happens to every single person who gets covid.

The only important bit of information is when the 3rd round of tests was done relative to the match.
Instead of going off on one, perhaps you should consider whether the PCR tests were done in-clinic or if the samples were taken at the club/training ground (as they presumably were with the initial round of LFTs) and then sent off to the lab for testing. If it was the former, then sure, there's almost certainly no skulduggery involved. But if it was the latter......

Last edited:
If other clubs - who know much more about the testing regimen than anyone on here (including yourself by the way) - are uneasy about the situation, then it suggests that there are questions to be answered.

This is gold plated bullshit. Since when does this forum give a shit about what the other clubs in the league are suspicious about?

Would you agree with this statement?

If other clubs - who know much more about the FFP rules and testing than anyone on here (including yourself by the way) - are uneasy about the situation, then it suggests that there are questions to be answered.

I doubt it. This forum only thinks the other clubs being suspicious matters when it's an opposition club being investigated, not City.

Weren't the false positives declared off the back of LFT's?

it is statistically improbable that you test negative on a follow up test after initially testing positive. Much more likely is to test negative LFT and positive PCR which a much more sensitive test, A true positive LFT (i.e. no skulduggery or user error) will 999 times out of 1000 be followed up by a positive PCR.

Articles have been released on this (It's what was being discussed) so perhaps read one before jumping in blind?

This is the sequence of events as reported widely.

LFT - Positive

Liverpool petition for game to be postponed.

PCR Tests - Positive

Game is postponed.

LFT - Negative

Players still isolate for 5 days despite negative LFT.

Players come back. Klopp complains about false positives.

You do seem very aggressive towards City fans this thread, the match day thread in fact, any thread.

I'm aggressive towards nutjob conspiracy dickheads who drag the quality of the forum down by spouting off their bullshit because when you come back to 15 replies from people coming up with ever more stupid conspiracy theories ignoring all common sense it's quite aggravating.

This is the kind of stuff posters would be pissing themselves about if they saw it on RAWK, calling them cultists, and yet you can't see when you're doing it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.