Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should ask Everton for a ruling. In the Prem you are guilty if 8 other clubs sign a letter, even if they have never seen any evidence. Mat Syed says so.

Articles have been released on this (It's what was being discussed) so perhaps read one before jumping in blind?

This is the sequence of events as reported widely.

LFT - Positive

Liverpool petition for game to be postponed.

PCR Tests - Positive

Game is postponed.

LFT - Negative

Players still isolate for 5 days despite negative LFT.

Players come back. Klopp complains about false positives.
That's not really a false positive then is it?

That's not really a false positive then is it?

Not really. The guy's speaking in his 2nd or 3rd language, after a match, and he's probably misspoken.

The only thing that seemed worth investigating was when the -ve LFT's came back, but it's not actually relevant because they still had to isolate after them.

This is gold plated bullshit. Since when does this forum give a shit about what the other clubs in the league are suspicious about?

Would you agree with this statement?

I doubt it. This forum only thinks the other clubs being suspicious matters when it's an opposition club being investigated, not City.
That’s nonsense I’m afraid - you’re conflating two entirely separate issues with very different degrees of complexity and transparency.

The procedures around COVID testing and disclosures to the authorities will be well established and clubs would be aware of deadlines relating to the potential postponement of matches. By any standard, Liverpool’s issue with the false positives is exceptional and so additional questions naturally arise with regard to the likely cause of the faulty tests and critically the sequence of events. Little to no information exists around this and so therefore an investigation appears warranted.

Worth noting as well that City’s finances in relation to FFP have been scrutinised by the authorities on numerous occasions, in direct response to pressure from other clubs, so I think you’re barking up the wrong tree with that particular analogy.

I'm aggressive towards nutjob conspiracy dickheads who drag the quality of the forum down by spouting off their bullshit because when you come back to 15 replies from people coming up with ever more stupid conspiracy theories ignoring all common sense it's quite aggravating.

This is the kind of stuff posters would be pissing themselves about if they saw it on RAWK, calling them cultists, and yet you can't see when you're doing it yourself.
Employees of Liverpool FC illegally hacked our scouting network over a sustained period of time, and far from being apprehended by the club, one of the culprits was later promoted to a director role

The owners of Liverpool FC also almost certainly stuck their oar in when we were being investigated for alleged FFP breaches

The owners of Liverpool FC have a track record of presiding over cheating in sport in their own country

Considering all the above, you'd have to be one seriously naive fucker to think they're trustworthy enough for them not to consider manipulating the Covid testing process for their own benefit. Now we have no evidence that that is the case, but unless those PCR tests were done in-clinic, you do realise that it would be piss easy to contaminate the samples before they were sent off for testing don't you?

That’s nonsense I’m afraid - you’re conflating two entirely separate issues with very different degrees of complexity and transparency.

The procedures around COVID testing and disclosures to the authorities will be well established and clubs would be aware of deadlines relating to the potential postponement of matches. By any standard, Liverpool’s issue with the false positives is exceptional and so additional questions naturally arise with regard to the likely cause of the faulty tests and critically the sequence of events. Little to no information exists around this and so therefore an investigation appears warranted.

Worth noting as well that City’s finances in relation to FFP have been scrutinised by the authorities on numerous occasions, in direct response to pressure from other clubs, so I think you’re barking up the wrong tree with that particular analogy.
Spot on. I mean, how transparent is the Covid testing process at football clubs really?

Spot on. I mean, how transparent is the Covid testing process at football clubs really?
Precisely - in all seriousness and without engaging in conspiracies, I think it is potentially open to manipulation in relation to the timing of positive LFTs in the lead-up to fixtures. The false positive issue - which we know to be an extremely low probability event outside of manipulation/human error - simply asks further questions in relation to the protocols. So there is a need for clarification.

Also, the opportunity to give Liverpool a taste of their own medicine and apply a little unwelcome external influence shouldn’t be given up, and a number of clubs likely feel the same way. After years of sticking their oar in over a whole host of issues, they should be subjected to the same level of scrutiny which they’ve campaigned for in relation to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.