Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The c*nts can't write a positive headline about City without having a sly dig. It's a continual war of attrition against City.

What has Ferguson and the noisy neighbours got to do with the article?

Charlie Walker - the Daily United.

8746909-F-6-C69-4-E1-D-999-D-9-BF4-A3-EC270-D.jpg
Think the pic says it all, the City part is a current player who is world class, their's is a manager gone nearly 10 years now, perfectly sums up the difference and current state between both clubs.

Last edited:
I think it is useful to help remind people how wrong Fergie was. "Not in my lifetime". Well, now he can add City being financially more successful than United, as well as being better than them off the pitch.

Happy 80th birthday btw Fergie! Read it and weep.

Let’s hope the old bully lives to be 100!

I think it is useful to help remind people how wrong Fergie was. "Not in my lifetime". Well, now he can add City being financially more successful than United, as well as being better than them off the pitch.

Happy 80th birthday btw Fergie! Read it and weep.

Let’s hope the old bully lives to be 100!
FFS! If he does, my jelly and ice cream will be well past its use by date.

The c*nts can't write a positive headline about City without having a sly dig. It's a continual war of attrition against City.

What's wrong with that?
It should be boiling the piss of utd fans ....

I think it’s more a dig at how far they have fallen and we have risen. Happy with that to be honest.

Surely this is a positive story for City ?
Yes, the Newton Heath Heathens are referenced, but they have previously had the highest revenues and Ed Wood Wood Wood has been constantly ridiculed for his obsession with "partners" and sponsorship.
I don't mind in the short term, if the media compare City with MUFC when we are outperforming them off the pitch.
If we continue to do so say for the next three years, then yes that would be confirmation they are still the media darlings...

Not sure if this has been mentioned, I heard some of the gmr commentary on our game at Swindon.
I was amazed by the co commentator who was ex Oldham manager and self confessed rag Richie Wellins
he informed the listener that he would love Swindon to score so as to unsettle us and also that it was killing him to have to say nice things about us,what the f**k is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.