Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

A screenshot of the article below was posted earlier in the thread (so here it is). City have lodged a complaint.

For me, I'm not really arsed, it's irrelevant, false shite that rival fans have to pedal for banter because we're so good on the pitch that they can't say 'jack-shit' about that.

I do think it's extremely unprofessional for a broadcaster to be peddling such nonsense though and from a City perspective it's damaging to the brand and club when lies like this are allowed to be broadcast to millions.

I can see why some people are getting tired of this though. This is not the first time that we've had a commentary team do a hatchet job done on us this year (2022) and we've only played 3 games. I think the commentators need a reminder from broadcasters to be professional and put bias aside.

Last edited:
Excellent answer @stonerblue. Well thought out per usual. Let it go mate, you don’t agree which is fine. Move along.
You're just making shit up.
Calling someone a racist with no proof whatsoever is ok is it? Given the outrage a slip of the tongue seems to have caused you then i wonder how you'd feel if someone labelled you racist.

Indeed but surely " pundits " should aim to behave in a professional manner too ?
they are above their station these days , they seem to think we value being mansplained what we can all see ourselves , they are personalities like ratboy and spitty boy and have lost sight of what their job is over and above promoting themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.