Coronavirus (2022) thread

Oh do fuck off. When will the worrisome doom mongering finally stop.

It won’t.

I hate masks personally and will ditch mine as soon as I am legally able to however, in the future, if I am ill with a cold etc and out n about or in work with it, I will put a mask on.

A small lesson from the pandemic but for me, an important one and a small thing to do for a limited time to help stop me infecting others.

I went to my mum and dads last Saturday, my mum had a bit of a cold since a few days prior to us going and she kept testing just in case it was COVID but the tests were all negative. We went and were there for at least a few hours and well sods law she tested positive on Monday. My dad hasn't felt great this week so seems to have caught it too but is still testing negative.

My mum also has asthma and she's the wrong side of 60 so she should be at some slightly increased risk of bad illness but thankfully her symptoms have been very mild so far, she is just acting normally but obviously can't leave the house.

Meanwhile I've been doing tests all week and I'm negative, no symptoms, nothing at all. The incubation period for Omicron is apparently a lot quicker so I have no doubt that the booster I had only a month ago has probably worked. I'm now 6 days in from obviously being exposed.

If you haven't been vaccinated or boosted then get it done!!

Its very odd that many people want this virus to be attributed to deaths? For some unfathomable reason.....They want it to be much worse than the reality.

While i have every sympathy for those whose loved ones have succumbed to this virus,directly,or more likely indirectly....there can be no argument that the actual numbers have been fudged.....and,other than some having made their selves very rich on the back of this pandemic,i have no understanding as to why? or what the agenda/end game is?

This period of our lives has to,without doubt,go down as the most bizarre.

When a virus is a direct contributing factor to someone dying why wouldn't you want it counted as such?

It won’t.

I hate masks personally and will ditch mine as soon as I am legally able to however, in the future, f I am ill with a cold etc and out n about or in work with it, I will put a mask on.

A small lesson from the pandemic but for me, an important one and a small thing to do for a limited time to help stop me infecting others.

Im hoping lots of people will follow this logic. A lot of the Asian countries have been well ahead of the curve on that.

It won’t.

I hate masks personally and will ditch mine as soon as I am legally able to however, in the future, if I am ill with a cold etc and out n about or in work with it, I will put a mask on.

Regarding general colds mate I would have thought it’s better not to wear a mask.

We need to catch colds to build up immunity against them.

The reason every man and his dog are sick right now with colds or otherwise is because we didn’t catch anything in 2020.

Last edited:
Im hoping lots of people will follow this logic. A lot of the Asian countries have been well ahead of the curve on that.
Ha ha, I suppose eating bats, live mice and frogs, and boiling live dogs is being 'ahead of the curve'.

It won’t.

This is what they do in places like Japan and it's always been regarded as a major reason why their version of the pandemic has been far less severe. With their population age you'd expect them to be the worst in the world but it's quite the opposite until recent spikes with Omicron.

I suppose the difference is here we wear masks because we think it protects us (which it doesn't) and in Japan they wear masks to protect others (which it does).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.