80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Palmer, Cole Palmer, Cole Palmer
Dominating on the wing
Prem is coming soon
Academy King!

Rub their noses in it while their Egyptian King looks for the exit and we flaunt another gem/free product from our academy

i was speaking to a lad at work that plays football with and knows palmers dad, he said his dad is a city fan btw, im not sure what significance it is who cole supports as long as he is wearing a blue shirt and doing well.
This guy has the casual confidence that’s just scary. I mean that good and bad. The talents there. I don’t think he would have made it this far in Citys system if it was in the braaf / sancho mold. Can’t wait to watch his progress. Very optimistic.

no idea what's going on here, Cole v the Real Ronaldo

Most random thing I’ve seen today. FPS game called Call of Duty being played by both of them. Very bloody random. Video games have made things like this possible over the past couple of years.

You could be playing one of the popular games and next thing you know, you hear Kaka or Kun on your headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.