80 | Cole Palmer - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that performance i would give him a chance at false 9 in the first 11.

Whenever he actually got on the ball we looked dangerous and that was with Mahrez, Sterling and KBD offering next to nothing. I think he deserves a chance with Foden, Jesus and Bernardo around instead to see how he does.

He offered more than Torres often does in that position so I think he could do a job rotating with Foden.

Based on that performance i would give him a chance at false 9 in the first 11.

Whenever he actually got on the ball we looked dangerous and that was with Mahrez, Sterling and KBD offering next to nothing. I think he deserves a chance with Foden, Jesus and Bernardo around instead to see how he does.

He offered more than Torres often does in that position so I think he could do a job rotating with Foden.

Obviosuly there are some caveats given the situation when he came on, but again he looked much better in that position than Foden/Grealish/Torres have.

He has a future here. I’m just waiting for McAtee now who is just as talented. Is it bad for me to wish that someday the team is littered with academy lads who can win things

Good cameo, nearly scored 2 goals.

He is getting eased in with these minutes but the fact he doesn’t look out of place is a great sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.