Top 115 Female Music Artists Results | No.1 page 63

I think a few of us tried to push our rarer known singers up the charts. Eivør was mine and here's some examples, singing live in both. The first one might seem like it's going nowhere (because it's probably a bit too folk for some) but those noises she makes later on, around 2:10, are all hers. There's some vocal coaches on YT explaining how she does that and how difficult it is!

This one is also live but a bit more rock/pop ...

Oh, and if she sounds familiar ... The Last Kingdom.

You might like a couple of mine, if all the one vote and outs have been, you might have already voted for them, as I can't believe some of them had two or more votes lol

Two of my ten nominees in this list already. I was the only voter for Bonnie Raitt and one of two for Susan Tedeschi
I should have had Bonnie Raitt in my top 10. I'm sure there will be a good few that will show up that I should have in my top 10.

You might like a couple of mine, if all the one vote and outs have been, you might have already voted for them, as I can't believe some of them had two or more votes lol
Maybe not then. Eivør was probably unique in my list, the rest are more well known and the traditional genres. No more Faroese throat singing!

Bugger! I left my entry 'til the last minute so as not to miss anyone out. The first name I see? Cerys Matthews, she'd have easily been on my list had I remembered.

I had to sacrifice Allison Moorer to get Nicole Atkins as my no.1 pick.

As regards Judy Tzuke, I remember her, but have nothing by her. I do have this offering from her rather appealing daughter Bailey Tzuke though….!

Allison Moorer definitely hard to sacrifice probably need a top ten country / americana / folk rock list on its own where she would be in my top ten for sure.

Happy that Judy Tzuke made the list Welcome to the Cruise one of the first ten albums on vinyl I bought from a solo female artist and had in my top twenty but just couldn't squeeze her in the top ten.

Only my vote for Aimee Mann? My #1 and what I thought was my best bet for a top 10 place!!!!!!

I am genuinely staggered.
No consolation Rob but she placed in my top 30 but in saying that I have at least 100 female artists I could squeeze into the fray.

One that I am sure will not get a mention but as you seem to have an interest in OZ artists is the late great easy listener Helen Reddy.

Given a one way ticket literally to the US for winning a singing comp in Australia.

This cover version of Peaceful IMO is up with the best covers around.

81​
Christine Aguilera
4​
12​
82​
Belinda Carlisle
3​
12​
Etta James
3​
12​
Phoebe Bridgers
3​
12​
Sandie Shaw
3​
12​
Sonja Kristina
3​
Curved air
12​
87​
Harriet Wheeler
2​
The Sundays
12​
Sarah Cracknell
2​
Saint Etienne
12​
89​
Kate Rusby
3​
11​
90​
Jane Weaver
2​
11​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.