Top 115 Female Music Artists Results | No.1 page 63

I actually don't even know who some of the ladies on the list so far are.

I have though met Judy Tzuke, briefly. She played one of her first ever gigs after get a record contract at our hall party in my first year at Uni. They ran out of songs so for the second encore played "Sports Car" again; it's the only track by her in my collection.

Got one in already which is a big improvement on the last poll. Sadly it's my number one choice and I'm the only one that voted for her.

I'm sure I'll have more to come though.
Same for me ie I’m the only one to vote for my number one. She will be listened to though when I next put forward an album for the review thread.

Meanwhile there are a lot of ladies I’ve never heard of

I actually don't even know who some of the ladies on the list so far are.

I have though met Judy Tzuke, briefly. She played one of her first ever gigs after get a record contract at our hall party in my first year at Uni. They ran out of songs so for the second encore played "Sports Car" again; it's the only track by her in my collection.

I had to sacrifice Allison Moorer to get Nicole Atkins as my no.1 pick.

As regards Judy Tzuke, I remember her, but have nothing by her. I do have this offering from her rather appealing daughter Bailey Tzuke though….!

Last edited:
Two of my ten nominees in this list already. I was the only voter for Bonnie Raitt and one of two for Susan Tedeschi.

For me, one of the best things about these lists is the opportunity to discover new music/artists.

As an old fart l have to say that I haven’t heard of several of this first 25. I won’t embarrass myself further by naming them!

Who did you vote for mate?
Maria Callas. My all-time favourite female singer. I have every recording she has ever made and believe me there are a lot of them!!

I tried to include singers from a variety of different genres but as opera probably isn't that popular on here, I suspected I'd be her only voter. I think I'll have a few of my lower choices a bit higher up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.