Top 115 Female Music Artists Results | No.1 page 63

Shit, only me voted for Judee Sill
Very nearly made my list. One of many I was disappointed to leave out.

At least with only needing 10pts to make the list it guarentees everyone's no.1 selection an entry which I was surprised to have mine included. I knew she'd only get my vote but love her work as both a solo artist and fronting the group. Nobody will guess which one it was I'm sure ;)

Very nearly made my list. One of many I was disappointed to leave out.

At least with only needing 10pts to make the list it guarentees everyone's no.1 selection an entry which I was surprised to have mine included. I knew she'd only get my vote but love her work as both a solo artist and fronting the group. Nobody will guess which one it was I'm sure ;)
I know :-)
That’s why I stretched it so everyone got at least one in.

You were not alone on the single vote scoring Ten Bill :-)
I think a few of us tried to push our rarer known singers up the charts. Eivør was mine and here's some examples, singing live in both. The first one might seem like it's going nowhere (because it's probably a bit too folk for some) but those noises she makes later on, around 2:10, are all hers. There's some vocal coaches on YT explaining how she does that and how difficult it is!

This one is also live but a bit more rock/pop ...

Oh, and if she sounds familiar ... The Last Kingdom.

If Meatloaf was still around, Ellen Foley would probably have got a few more votes.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.